Userify Express for EC2
Free Trial: Try it free for five days. No payment info needed.
- Make your selection below in your AWS dashboard by clicking the button.
- Associate a DNS name and Elastic IP to the instance.
- Allow two minutes and open up the new DNS name in your browser.
- Configure your instance through the web-based configuration.
- If you have any questions, email [email protected].
- You'll create first a server-configuration user account and then your first company administrator.
- The server configuration user account is only used to manage the server control panel itself (for example, TLS certificates.)
- Tip: if you prefer, you can front-end the server with an ELB/ALB and use Amazon's Certificate Manager for free signed certificates for your domain name.